2017 Cost of Establishing Limited Company in Turkey
The Cost of Establishing Business in Turkey could vary in terms of number of company partners, capital stock and business segment, but calculation of average cost is as follows. The example is given for establishing company.
- Number of company partners: 1 (Person)
- Number of manager: 1
- Capital Stock: 100.000 TL
- Sector: Wholesale
The translation and notary the documents in Turkey cost about 400 USD which are demanding in the process of preparation for establishing. This amount is calculated for each person. The documents regarding translation and notary transactions of legal entities costs about 800 USD.
- Preparing and notarizing articles of incorporation 70 USD,
- Tax payable for capital 100.000 *4 / 10,000 = 40 TL ( 11 USD )
- Registration fee for Chamber of Commerce: 320 USD
- Fee of notarizing official records: 75 USD
- Statement of Signature for Company Manager : 70 USD
- Public Accountant Deputation: 40 USD
- Preparing Invoices: 50 USD
- Consultancy fee of Business Establishment: 400 USD
The costs increases 200 USD for each additional partner and 350 USD for each additional manager. For joint companies, the average costs are 25% more than limited companies. The prices include VAT.
In establishing process of business, it’s required to tie up 25% of your capital to bank. After establishing business, the tie up will be cancelled and money will transfer your corporate account.
The documents of all payments in the process of business establishment for you will give you, also the invoice will be providing for our consultancy fee.
This text is written for information purposes. Tariffing may be different for each company.
Our company provides services in Turkish, English, French, Russian and Arabic languages.
Teklif İste / Request an Offer
- Şahıs Şirketi
- Limited Şirket
- Anonim Şirket